Bruce Ainbinder PartnerDownload vCard
Bruce Ainbinder has devoted his professional career to the defense of building automation, security, conveyor, water and sewage, electrical, food, medical, industrial, transportation and motor vehicle products as national counsel and counsel of record in state and federal courts. Mr. Ainbinder has defended contractors in construction accident and labor law cases and commercial disputes. He has appeared pro hac vice in proceedings in: Florida, California, Pennsylvania, Virginia, Washington, D.C., New Jersey, North Carolina, Kentucky and Rhode Island. He also does regulatory compliance work with NHTSA and the CPSC for several major manufacturers. He has advised and assisted many manufacturers with product recalls.
- New York State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern Districts of New York
- Pro Hac in Maryland, Massachusetts, Arizona, Ohio, Washington, and Vermont
- University of Florida, B.S.
- Adelphi University, M.B.A.
- St. John’s University, J.D., cum laude
- New York Bar Association
- Beninati v. Yamaha Motor Corporation, USA, 680 N.Y.S. 2d (N.Y. Sup. Ct. 1998)
- Hardy v. Duck Boo International, 20 F.Supp.2d 339 (D. Conn. 1998)
- Bennett v. Hannelore Enters., 296 F. Supp. 2d 406 (EDNY 2003)
- McDonagh v. Victoria's Secret, Inc., 9 A.D.3d 395; 781 N.Y.S.2d 525 (NY App. Div. 2004)
- Mihalic v. K-Mart of Amsterdam, NY Distrib. Center, Inc., 363 F. Supp. 2d 394; 2005 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 5120, (N.D.N.Y. 2005)
- Gorran v. Atkins Nutritionals, Inc., 464 F.Supp.2d 315, 2006 WL 3586267 (S.D.N.Y 2006)
- Complex Tort Litigation
- Product Liability Defense
- National Product Liability Program Management
- Tort Class Action
- Environmental & Toxic Tort Litigation
- Construction Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Breach of Warranty
- Creditors' Rights
- Transactional Assistance
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Regulatory Compliance
- Crisis Management
- Warehouse & Distribution
Mr. Ainbinder graduated from the University of Florida in 1984 with a Bachelor of Science in Aerospace Engineering. Prior to becoming an attorney, he was a structural engineer for Grumman Aerospace Corporation from 1984 to 1990. While at Grumman he earned his master in Business Administration from Adelphi University in 1990. He has integrated his prior career to become a successful products liability attorney.