Eric J. Goldberg PartnerDownload vCard
Eric J. Goldberg is an experienced commercial litigator who has litigated a broad array of complex disputes in federal and state courts and arbitral forums throughout the country. His practice focuses on product liability, class actions, construction litigation, insurance coverage, and employment disputes. Mr. Goldberg also has experience in securities and derivative shareholder litigation, and he has counseled clients on corporate governance reforms and post-merger integration. He has represented clients in a wide variety of industries, including engineering, energy, manufacturing, healthcare, insurance, reinsurance, security and protection services, pharmaceutical, fashion, banking, and real estate.
Mr. Goldberg has an active pro bono practice. He has litigated First Amendment, Section 1983 prisoner civil rights, and Supplemental Security Income cases on behalf of pro bono clients. In addition, he counsels a local school on various issues.
Mr. Goldberg served as a co-editor of the American Bar Association’s Trial Practice Committee’s News & Developments publication. Prior to joining the firm, he practiced with Pepper Hamilton LLP as a member of its commercial litigation practice group.
- New Jersey State Bar
- New York State Bar
- Pennsylvania State Bar
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit
- Columbia University, B.A.
- Georgetown University Law Center, J.D.
- Lead Articles Editor, The Tax Lawyer
- American Bar Association, Co-editor of the Trial Practice Committee’s News & Developments publication
- Product Liability Defense
- Complex Tort Litigation
- Tort Class Action
- Crisis Management
- Insurance Coverage Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Breach of Warranty
- Class Action Defense
- Copyright, Trademark, Patent & Non-Traditional IP
- Real Estate
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Litigation Avoidance, Cost-Control & Mitigation
- Regulatory Compliance
- Labor & Employment Law
- Discrimination, Harassment, Retaliation, Whistleblower & Other Employment Law Matters
- Wage & Hour Compliance & Litigation
- Trade Secrets & Unfair Competition Advice & Litigation
- Workplace Investigations
- Training Programs
- Motor Carriage / Truck
- Supply Chain
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Appellate Practice
- Disability Access & ADA