Mr. Sipprelle is an AV®-rated trial lawyer with over 30 years of experience in high exposure tort, employment and commercial litigation. Mr. Sipprelle is admitted to practice in the state and federal courts of California. Mr. Sipprelle also has been admitted to practice pro hac vice in federal courts throughout the United States. Mr. Sipprelle was named a Southern California Super Lawyer for 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
Mr. Sipprelle has represented national and international consumer product designers, manufacturers and distributors in the defense of products liability actions involving catastrophic injuries, including burn, spinal, brain and toxic injuries. These actions have included a wide variety of products, including motor vehicles, lighters, helmets, chemical products, electrical equipment, sports equipment and household appliances. Mr. Sipprelle also regularly handles high exposure personal injury cases outside the products liability context.
Mr. Sipprelle represents clients in a wide variety of complex and high exposure commercial disputes through trial and appeal, including contractual, partnership and LLC member disputes, and disputes involving real property and lender liability.
Mr. Sipprelle also represents clients in employment litigation matters in California’s state and federal courts, including lawsuits involving alleged wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
Mr. Sipprelle has served as lead counsel in numerous jury trials, bench trials, and binding arbitrations, including in the areas of personal injury and wrongful death, breach of contract, LLC member disputes, real property disputes, lender liability, and employment discrimination.
- California State Bar, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Sourthern District of California, 1989
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 9th Circuit, 1989
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California, 1990
- Claremont McKenna College, B.A., magna cum laude
- University of California at Los Angeles School of Law, J.D.
Honors & Awards
- American Board of Trial Advocates’ Award, 1989
- Named a Southern California “Super Lawyer,” Employment Litigation: Defense, Law & Politics, Corporate Counsel Edition, 2008, 2009, 2010
- Named a Southern California “Super Lawyer,” Law & Politics, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- Diploma in Trial Advocacy, National Institute of Trial Advocacy, 1993
Keith Sipprelle is rated AV® by Martindale-Hubbell.
CV, BV and AV are registered certification marks of Reed Elsevier Properties Inc., used in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the confidential opinions of members of the Bar and the Judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell Ratings fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards. More